Lifetime Warranty Information:
Bestech Knives are precision cutting tools made from some of the finest materials in the world, which must be treated accordingly. Proper care and maintenance by the user is needed to ensure the knife will perform at optimum levels.
1) Bestech Knives warrants that our knife will be free from defects that results from material and workmanship. We will repair it or replace it without charge.
2) Bestech Knives will not warrant products due to loss, damage caused by abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, or improper blade sharpening.
3) Modifying the knife will avoid the warranty.
4) Repairs to your knife performed by any source other than Bestech knives company unconditionally voids the knife’s warranty.
5) Bestech knives are assembled to exacting tolerances by trained technicians, so we discourage end users from disassembling or adjusting our knives. If a knife has been disassembled and reassembled correctly, so as to maintain its proper mechanical function—this warranty remains in full effect. However, if a knife has been disassembled and reassembled in such a way that, in Bestech Knives’ sole determination, the proper mechanical function of the knife has been compromised, it is no longer covered by warranty.
6) If you choose to replace the knife, we may replace it with the same model or one of equal value. The original knife must be shipped to our appointed address.
7) If a knife fails to function as it was designed to be used for. Please contact us at email@example.com.
8) If a problem with a returned knife is determined not to be caused by the manufacturer. It will not be accepted for warranty work.
9) Bestech Knives not cover repairs if a knife was misused, like throwing, et.
10) Blade, tip or edge destroyed by throwing, prying, dropping, or improper sharpening, rust due to neglect protection way or other blade issues, we will not be able to replace your blades.
11) If you missed any hardware parts like screws, clip, please contact us for replacement.